Our uniform shop is located near the main office, and opened with assistance from volunteer parent helpers on Tuesday 8:50am – 9:30am.
Download our Uniform Price List 2018
The wearing of school uniform is compulsory. Many parents find that dressing their children in the suggested garments from our Uniform Shop is both practical and economical. All uniform garments can be purchased from our uniform shop. Please ask our office for details. Our uniform consists mainly of;
- Red polo shirt with school emblem on the front;
- Red polar fleece jacket with school emblem;
- Black polar fleece vest with school emblem;
- Red and Black winter dress (detachable pinafore)
- Red & White check summer dress
- Black track pants or cargo pants;
- Black shorts or black basketball shorts;
- Red broad brimmed sun hat or a red ‘bucket’ hat; (compulsory Term 1 & 4)
- Black beanies;
- Black school bags;
- Weather proof parker.
Some second-hand items of uniform are available for sale from the uniform shop.
Thongs or open toed sandals are not permitted at school for safety reasons.
All children are required to have a smock/old shirt for art lessons.
In Terms 1 and 4 all children wishing to play in non-shaded areas must be wearing a suitable school hat.