Parent/student Teacher Conferences
In a couple of weeks we are holding the first of our Parent teacher conferences for 2018. We have selected two evenings, Tuesday 29th May and Wednesday 29th May. Since 2015 some of our meeting have included the student in the feedback time. We are continuing, 2018, to run them as follows:
- Foundation: Parent and teacher only
- Years 1 and 2: Students complete self assessment and students are given the option of attending
- Years 3 and 4: Students complete self assessment and are strongly encouraged to include student.
- Years 5 and 6: Students must attend as a key to transitioning to secondary where three way conferences are most common practice.
Remember that we do understand that one model does not fit all. It may not be suitable for all students above Year 1 attend. But also remember that the conferences are to discuss your child’s progress thus far in 2018. Any other topics of discussion should be done by making an alternative appointment.
Letter of information will be sent home next week.
- Including how to book in
- What the self assessment is all about
Booking will be by sheets in foyer or emailing or calling the school from Friday 18th May